1) GENERAL PRINCIPLES
- We are committed to keeping your information private. We will at all times only collect and process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any other applicable data protection legislation.
2) YOUR INFORMATION
As a registered your contact details with the Tipsgo site will collect and process the following information about you:
- email address;
- mobile number;
- company name;
- postal address;
- date and time of access;
- device used
3) HOW WE USE IT
You agree that the Tipsgo site can process your information for the purposes of:
- administering and operating Tipsgo site, including to intermediate and monitor your access to Tipsgo site and your use of forums, API Details, APIs and web Content;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
In undertaking these purposes:
- We may share your information with other member companies of Tipsgo sites, our service providers such as Tipsgo Pty Ltd and agents and, if applicable, our regulators, law enforcement agencies and governmental agencies; and;
- we (or third parties acting on our behalf) may also store or process information that we collect about you in countries outside the European Economic Area. Where we are sharing information with organisations in another country, we will ensure they agree to apply equivalent levels of protection as we do. If this is not possible – for example because we are required by law to disclose information – we will ensure the sharing of that information is lawful.
We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal information. However, whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure the security of your data, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet.
We will retain information collected about you online for as long as permitted for legitimate business purposes or required by Law.